Parents/Guardians seeking admission of their child/ward should first obtain Application form and Prospectus from the School on payment of Rs.500/- and go through them carefully. Being satisfied they may submit fully furnished application for admission along with Birth Certificate in original, Transfer Certificate and three copies of the recent passport size photograph of the child. On receipt of the application, a date will be given for entrance test.
Admission to Nursery to Std. IX is strictly on first come first admitted basis. Admission to class XI will be based on the entrance test score in the order of merit. Transfer certificate of recognized schools by the Government of Odisha or Transfer Certificates from States other than Odisha countersigned by the authorized educational heads only shall be accepted. Parents should take care to fill up the Admission Form and ensure correct entries to avoid future embarrassments.Date of birth once recorded can not be changed under any circumstances.
Who are eligible for admission ?
Admission is open to all Indian citizens, irrespective of caste, creed, language, region or financial status. Admission is strictly on first come, first admitted basis. Age is an important factor for admission. The age-groups of the students for admission are the following. Nursery - 2.6 +, LKG - 3+, UKG - 4+, Class I - 5+ so on as on the 1st April of the year in the reckoning.
The Documents Required During Admission
From Nursery to Class I
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- 3 Copies of passport size photograph of the child
- Residence Proof
- Parents' photographs (Optional)
From Class II to IX
- Previous Year's Report Card
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous school
- In case of inter-state students, the Transfer Certificate should be counter-signed by a competent education officer
- Parents' photographs (Optional)
- Original Certificates at the time of admission for verification
ADMISSION FORM (Download Form)
One month's notice or one month's fee in lieu thereof shall be paid before withdrawal of a student, in case of transfer certificates, parents/guardians should apply one week before and clear all outstanding dues, including transfer certificate processing charges. The TC will be issued on verification of records. In case of misconduct or misdemeanor unbecoming of a student, compulsory TC shall be issued to the concerned pupil.
COLLECTION OF FEES
- The fee is to be paid quarterly latest by the 10th day in the months of April, July, October and January at the school office counter.
- Late fee of Rs. 5/- will be charged per day, after the due date in cash and not in cheque.
- Fee shall be charged for all the 12 months.
- Fee once deposited is not refundable.
- The fee may be revised at anytime during the year if the need arises.
- Parents have the option to deposit the fees for the whole year in advance for which they will be given a discount of 5%
- Parents are advised to keep "Parent Copy" of the fees paid with them and produce whenever required by the school.
- In case of dishonor of cheque, payments will be accepted only by cash/demand draft with the penalty of Rs. 100/-
- Students will not be allowed to sit for any of the examinations unless all the dues of the school are paid up-to-date.
Rules and Regulations
- Students should arrive at School before 8:25 / 9:25 a.m.
- Improperly dressed students will not be allowed to enter the class. Students who are habitually untidily dressed and improperly shod will be fined. Students should attend school in the prescribed uniform.
- No students should leave the school premises without the Principal's / Vice Principal's permission. Parents are requested not to send the sick child to the school.
- Parents should ensure that their ward returns home immediately after the school gets over.
- Parents/Guardians should ensure that only reading material connected with classroom academics should be brought to school by their wards.
- English must be spoken at all times in the school premises.
- Any kind of damage to school property will be paid by the student (s) concerned.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. Parents are requested not to allow their children to wear jewellery and bring expensive articles or money to school.
- Students must return to school promptly after holidays.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience and conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are reasons for dismissal of a student.
- The intended withdrawal of a student should be intimated to the Principal, in writing, one month in advance. A fee of Rs. 200/- charged for the issue of a Transfer Certificate. Application for T.C. should be submitted at least three days before the date on which the T.LC. is required.
- Parents and guardians are requested to enforce regularity and discipline and see that their children prepare their lessons and do their home tasks.
- Payment of school fees be made in the School Counter by cash only.
- For issue of duplicate Progress Report Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- If, for any reason, the collection counter is closed on the scheduled date for payment of fees, the fees should be paid on the following working day.
- Students who have been absent, for any reason, from the class must bring a leave letter from their parents stating the cause of absence. The letter should be given to the Principal/Vice Principal. In case, a child suffers from any sickness for a long period, it should be intimated to the Principal within one week.
- When the school is in session, no student or teacher should be visited except
- with the Principal's/ Vice Principal's permission.
- Railway journey concession will be issued only for the two major vacations: Summer and Christmas. Application for Railway Concession should be submitted to the school office at least 10 days in advance. Railway concession will only be issued to students who are eligible for it, as per the rules of the Railways given below
Native place of the student or The place where the parents or the guardians of the student normally reside, or
The place where either of the parents or the guardians of the students are residing at that time.
Parents/ Guardians are requested to examine the notice board when they come to school
- Any pupil who resorts to malpractice in the examination will be detained, suspended or dismissed depending on the seriousness of the offence.
- Attendance on all school days up to the commencement of examination is mandatory. Students who remain absent during the week preceding the examination may not be allowed to appear at the examination or may be otherwise penalized.
- School authorities and office personnel may be contacted over telephone only between 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- For promotion to the next higher class, the required minimum percentage for each subject is 40% in aggregate
- Parents/Guardians are advised to check the school dairy daily for any notice or instructions from the school.
- Parents/Guardians are required to make themselves available for parent-teacher meeting as and when notified.
INSTRUCTION TO STUDENTS
- Speak always in English
- Be punctual and regular in attending the school
- While in school, wear neat and tidy uniform
- Always be obedient and courteous to others.
- Keep healthy and steady habits.
- Have faith in your own abilities and God Almighty.
- Remember that study is your first duty as a student.
- Therefore, do not omit or neglect your assignments.
REQUEST TO PARENTS
Parents are requested to see that:
- Their children are neatly dressed and they attend school regularly and punctually.
- No gold or artificial decorative ornaments are allowed. For girls small and simple ear-rings are permitted.
- If a child is not feeling well, parents should keep the child at home. If parents are intimated to take home a sick child they should come as soon as possible.
- As far as possible, parents are advised to avoid meeting their wards during class hours.
- Direct contact of parents with teachers about the progress of the pupils should be avoided. The Principal may be contacted for any such matter.