Admission of Children from Socially Disadvantaged (SD) and Economically Backward Sections (EBS)
This is for the information of the candidates belonging to the afore-said sections that admission into Nursery is open as per the RTE rules for the candidates for ongoing academic session. The application should be written on a plain paper and should be addressed to the Principal, Future Bhubaneswar School, along with the following documents
For residence proof any of the following documents is applicable
- Electricity bill
- Phone bill
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Gram Panchayat Certificate
- Residence certificate from Tehsildar
- Photograph of student and parents duly attested by a gazette officer
Please note that the residence should be within 3km radius from the school.
- Electricity bill
- Driving License
- Aaadhar Card
- Voter ID etc
For age proof one of the following documents should be produced
Proof of EWS:
- Register record of hospital (ANMs)
- Anganbadi Record
- Declaration of the age of child by parent or guardian shall be acceptable
Deadlines and Dates:
- BPL Card
- For disabled candidate, a certificate by Chief Medical Officer shall be acceptable
Admission Policy for Children from Disadvantaged Groups and EconomicallyWeaker sections.
- Application should reach the office of the school not later than 14/02/2020
- Scrutiny date and verification : 20/02/2020
- Short listing of Candidates for lots : 24/02/2020 to 28/02/2020
- Draw of lots : 29/02/2020
- Admission list : 02/03/2020
- Admission formalities to be completed by : 06/03/2020
25% of the total seats for Nursery section are earmarked for the children from disadvantaged groups and weaker section from the neighborhood within a radius of 3 kms.
- 15% of the seats shall go to disadvantaged group and 10% to children belonging to economically weaker sections.
- Selection will be done on a random lottery basis if the number of candidates exceeds the seats available.